Tips on Finding the Best Orthodontist in Sandy Springs GA
Before you schedule a consultation with one of the best orthodontist in Sandy Springs GA, here are a few things to keep in mind. Your dentist works with area orthodontists, and regularly sees the results of their treatments, so his or her recommendations and advice are valuable. If your dentist has children who have braces, ask which orthodontist they use. You can also gain useful information and honest reviews from friends, neighbors, coworkers, doctors, teachers, and parents’ associations. Prior to setting up a consultation, make sure a prospective provider is a licensed member of the American Association of Orthodontists.
Tips to Consider for Sandy Springs GA Orthodontic Specialist
- Top Orthodontic Specialists level of experience and years in practice
- Office location and distance from home, school, and office
- Quality of work apparent in before-and-after photos
- Technology level and variety of treatment options
- Treatment costs
- Dental insurance accepted
- Financing options
- How clearly your diagnosis and treatment plan were explained to you
- Office ambiance
- Chairside manner of orthodontist and staff
- Availability of after-hours or emergency treatment
Sandy Springs GA Best Affordable Orthodontics
Most orthodontists charge a flat fee based on the duration and complexity of the case. Retainers and some follow-up care are usually included, says Poole.
As costs vary greatly, it pays to shop around. “Most will do a no-charge consultation,” says Dr. David Bonebreak, who participates in two orthodontic practices near Howard County, Maryland. If you like an expensive doctor more than others with cheaper plans, he suggests asking for price matching. The biggest cost-saver for braces: Wear your retainer. The best way to avoid future costs is to stick with the maintenance program.
RELATED POST: Top Orthodontic Specialist in Sandy Springs GA
Make your way to your best smile!
CALL US TODAY If Your Looking For The Best Orthodontist In Sandy Springs GA: (773) 676-7378